As a supporter from Borussia Dortmund, I'd like to give you an insight in the club's current situation. As you might have seen, on Saturday Borussia Dortmund played against Bayern München, which was a huge event for us fans and for the German premier league, too. The football match was shown in nearly every country in the world and newspapers called it a "meeting between giants" or the "German El Clásico". The term "El Clásico" normally descibes the clash between the two Spanish football teams Real Madrid and FC Barcelona, who are dominating the Spanish football league.
| Manuel Friedrich, source: HalternerZeitung |
At this point, the team did a really good job, though we lost the match. What I disliked during watching the match, was the way the commentator always praised Bayern München. At the end, he said that no one needs to be sad, including the soccer players. Well, I guess he didn't really get our point of view...
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen